Breaking News

Dj Shabsy welcomes First Child


G-Worldwide Entertainment and Soundcity Radio and TV disc jockey, Shabi Adeniyi Oluwaseun popularly known as Dj Shabsy welcomes first child - a baby boy.


The Ogun State University, Engineering graduate shared this good news via social media on Monday morning.

"You came refreshing my life and filled with joy a place in my heart I never knew was empty, welcome my summer boy, I should name you Caribana, but your groove is way more than that. Having you is having everything’.



Dj Shabsy is popularly known for his hit record ‘Raba’ where he featured label mate Sugarboy and former - Kizz Daniel.

Congratulations.

No comments

Disclaimer: Comments on any part of this website are strictly the opinions of this Blog readers/commenters or any anonymous person and do not represent the opinion of GBETU TV.

FOR ADVERTS AND ENQUIRY

Email- gbetufadaka@gmail.com
Call/Whatsapp: +2349074333435