Breaking News

I turned 60 early this year - Vice President Osinbajo

Image result for yemi osinbajo
To mark his sixtieth birthday celebration, the Vice-President of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo express his surprise at age and shares a motivational story about his life as a lecturer at the University of Lagos, in the Department of Public Law, Faculty of Law.

He says

"I turned 60 early this year. 
It was one of the greatest surprises I ever experienced. One minute I am 21 years old and the next, I am 60 years old.
Permit me to share with you the story I shared at Lead City University a few days ago on some lessons I have learnt so far."

Read how he got a "thank you car"



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Your excellency the VP. Your story is motivating to many young men and women in the world who aspire to escalate in the larder of leardership. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on any part of this website are strictly the opinions of this Blog readers/commenters or any anonymous person and do not represent the opinion of GBETU TV.

FOR ADVERTS AND ENQUIRY

Email- gbetufadaka@gmail.com
Call/Whatsapp: +2349074333435