Breaking News

Arinze Ugoaga and Rashidat Ogunniyi wins Mr and Miss NACON 2015/2016



The second edition of Mr and Miss Nigerian Army College of Nursing(NACON), held on 19th of December, 2015, came to an end with Arinze Ugoaga and Rashidat Ogunniyi winning the crowns.

The event which was held at Mayhon Barracks, WAEC busstop, Jibow, Yaba, had appearance of interesting soldiers who proved not only to be rugged but beautiful and handsome too.

The judges were Cap. Fidelia Nwankwo(O.C Admin), Murine Anyawu (Nursing Student from LUTH), Maria Jey-Shawarn(a fashion designer and model).

The competition was so hot, funny, interesting, tensed for the judges but at the end Mr and Miss NACONM was won by Mr Arinze Ugoaga and Miss Rashidat Ogunniyi, respectively, while Bonnyface Ukwuze won Mr Macho.



Important dignitaries at the event were Capt. Folahan .A. Mayowa, Lt. Isijola, Lt. Elon and other notable members.

Speaking with the winners at back stage, Miss Rashidat says, "I have been doing this since secondary school. At Ekiti State, I won Miss Mercy in Mercy Grammar School."

"This is my first time. I was really excited when I was invited to compete and was more happy when I won", says Mr MACHO



About exposing his body for the first time in front of people, Mr MACHO says, "I wasn't comfortable at first", I was told to wear something that would show my muscles, especially my thigh, that really got me nervous.

On how they manage it with academics, Miss Rashidat says, "you can balance it if you focus"

Enjoy photos below:












Fadaka Louis

No comments

Disclaimer: Comments on any part of this website are strictly the opinions of this Blog readers/commenters or any anonymous person and do not represent the opinion of GBETU TV.

FOR ADVERTS AND ENQUIRY

Email- gbetufadaka@gmail.com
Call/Whatsapp: +2349074333435